The industry leading Mantus anchor now offers a more compact 2nd Generation design! With the same performance you know and love, the M2 eliminates the roll bar without losing the ability to set from any position in virtually any bottom condition. The M2 carries a lifetime warranty against damage and manufacturing defects, securing your boat with the best anchor on the market.
View our product videos section to see the performance in action!
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- In the carbon steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent).
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.
NOTE: Additional shipping charges apply to this product - you will be contacted with a shipping quote upon placing your order.