8lb - 175lb Mantus Anchor - Galvanized Steel
Anchor your boat with the industry leader in satisfaction that digs like no other. With a lifetime warranty against damage and manufacturing defects, you can rest assured that your boat is secured with only the best. Ask anyone who has ever used a Mantus and the response is unanimous: why carry any other anchor?
View our product videos section to see the performance in action!
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- In the carbon steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent).
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.
NOTE: Additional shipping charges apply to this product - you will be contacted with a shipping quote upon placing your order.