660 Riverland Drive, Ste B
Charleston, SC 29412
Our goal is to ship as economically and as quickly as possible. Most small items sent to US destinations will ship via USPS. USPS First Class / Priority Mail is typically very quick and reliable. Most destinations in the US (including USVI's and Puerto Rico) will see their package in 3 to 5 days. USPS packages also ship to US territories and US APO military addresses in very reasonable time frames.
US Shipping: We offer flat-rate shipping & handling to the 50 states and territories at only $6.95 per order. Any domestic order over $100 will ship free with the exclusion of anchors or heavier items that note additional shipping charges.
*Please note that any expedited shipping method chosen indicates delivery time once the order is available to ship. Typical cutoff time is 3:00PM EST, but please call to confirm that all items are immediately available and pickup has not already been collected for the the day. If you have a specific deadline for delivery that is not overnight, please include this information in the order notes section below your shipping address in the checkout form. If the selected method will not arrive by your deadline, we will contact you with rate quotes or alternative options.*
- For Puerto Rico, USVI, and other US territories that have a two-letter State designation with USPS, choose United States as the destination country to avoid International shipping charges.
- Addresses deemed incorrect by parcel delivery services may incur additional delivery time and charges equivalent to postage required for proper delivery.
- If you would like your order shipped by a specific method (UPS, FedEx, etc) please specify in your order comments and we will update the actual cost of shipping at the time of shipment.
*Any returns with a free shipping promotion will have the original price of shipping deducted from the return total.
International Shipping: We offer international economy shipment via USPS International First Class or express shipment through FedEx and DHL Worldwide Express. This shipping estimate is based off total product weight, but may sometimes exceed the quoted price. If so, you will be contacted in regards to any extra shipping charges that may occur.
- All international shipments are sent under Incoterms 2010 - FCA Charleston, SC USA, meaning Marinebeam is not responsible for brokerage fees, duties, taxes, etc. for any carrier. If you wish to name a specific carrier we will gladly accommodate at actual cost.
- Items heavier than 1.0 kg, or which won't fit into a flat-rate box, may require extra shipping charges. If so, you will be notified of the additional cost after your online order confirmation, but prior to shipment. Generally, we can ship a 1kg package to most places in the world via DHL for about US $45 unless a remote area surcharge applies.
Standard Post is through USPS International First Class or Priority Mail which will transfer to the postal carrier of the delivery country. Some countries do not offer integrated tracking after customs transfer and may also have duties or taxes required before delivery. Your local post office should contact you if this is the case, but if there seems to be a large delay contact your local post office with the tracking info provided to inquire about any possible fees owed or updates. This process can often take 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Tracking and Insurance: Generally, online or point-to-point tracking is not available via local postal services in most countries for USPS shipments. DHL and FedEx shipments have great online point-to-point tracking capabilities. If you wish to name a specific carrier, secure insurance for your package, or ship via your account, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Shipments are shipped FCA Charleston, SC without insurance coverage of any kind, unless requested and charged beforehand.
*Note: Orders flagged as possibly fraudulent will be held until verification of authenticity and we reserve the right to cancel any order if conditions are suspicious.