2Talk Long-Range Intercom Headsets for Boaters and Adventure Seekers
The famous "Marriage Saver" intercom headsets are now improved for 2021 - Introductory Pricing.
We have all been to marinas or anchorages and watched "the show" of a couple attempting to anchor, snag a mooring, or dock using hand signals, shouting directions (or screaming profanities). While it might be entertaining to watch from afar, we have all been there, and as a participant in these antics it can be confusing, embarrassing and dangerous. Yet, there is a simple solution with clear and calm communication using the 2Talk headsets. They are simple to deploy, secure on your head, and allow instant hands-free communication without shouting.
Our new 2Talk headsets leveraged the amazing digital properties of Bluetooth, but improved it so that you get crystal-clear and long-range (up to 800 yards) communication between headsets. There are no dangling wires, no buttons to push, or clip-on belt packs, and the conversations are totally hands-free, private, and full-duplex. While in intercom mode, you can also answer your paired smartphone, or talk on your Bluetooth equipped VHF.
Our customers talked, and we listened. Here are some of the new features:
- We partnered with the world-leader in long-range digital communication to develop the new 2Talk headsets. Qualcomm chipset.
- 2Talk headsets are packaged as a pair of 2 headsets in a custom hard-shell zippered storage case, perfect for boaters who want them handy for use anytime.
- The headsets come pre-charged and already Bluetooth-paired as a set, so they are ready to to use upon arrival.
- 2Talk headsets feature an extended adjustable boom microphone with advanced noise-cancelling technology and foam mic cover for clear communication no matter the wind.
- The 2Talk headsets are silicone overmolded and water-resistant by design, so are comfortable to wear, grippy when wet, and can be used in the rain, spray, snow, etc. Perfect for boating.
- Simple and intuitive 3-button interface makes paring, volume adjustments, and connecting to up to 3 other headsets super-easy.
- 10-hour talk time thanks to advanced quick charging lithium-ion batteries (USB charge cord included).
Optional Accesories (please contact us for more details about any of these options):
- Additional individual headsets are available to create a 3-person or 4-person Bluetooth communication network. Just contact us to add individual headsets to your order.
- Mesh Adapter - With this optional accesory (one required for each headset), you can create a Mesh communication network, which allows full-duplex communication with an unlimited number of Mesh-enabled headsets over a greater range. You can think of the Mesh Adapter as a network router which automatically connects you to the Mesh network and routes your communication via the most efficient path. This path might be directly to the closest headset, or a hop via multiple headset which are part of the Mesh.
- 2-way radio Bluetooth adapters - Allow communication via small VHF/UHF handheld radios. These adapters allow your handheld 2-way radio to communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth to your headset.