One pair of Marinebeam 12V/24V horizontal-mount 2NM LED navigation side lights (1 Port Side Red & 1 Starboard Side Green).
Marinebeam LED running lights are USCG certified for sail or power driven vessels up to 20M (65') - suitable for OEM use.
These LED lamps are fully-waterproof (IP67), high-output, and meet all USCG COLREG 72 requirements. Mount easily on any flat surface, making them great for replacing old and leaky Perko running lights.
Like all Marinebeam products, these lamps feature an internal constant-current LED driver and EMI free circuitry to prevent radio interference.
- Pair of Red and Green 2NM lights - For enhanced output, the lens is clear, but output is colored.
- 112.5 degree sector angle
- Horizontal Mount - SS screws included
- IP67 waterproof
- 0.06A at 12VDC
- Meets EN60945 and CE EMC specifications for EMI
- USCG COLREG 72 & AYBC A-16 certified for for sail or power driven vessels up to 20M (65')
- Polycarbonate (Lexan) Housing
- PMMA Lens
- 3 x 0.5W LEDs
- 18AWG cable, 4.5" long
- 80mm x 50mm x 33mm
- 2 Year Marinebeam Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These lights are bright, sealed but with a removable cover to permit two fastening screws to be hidden. They will cover a 1/2" dia wire hole and almost cover the area under an old style SS round Perko horizontal deck light. The problem with the original SS round Perko lights were that the bulbs were never the proper diameter and they were poorly made, the fittings leaked, the lenses melted with the wrong bayonet bulb, and finally waves over the bow caused these lights to extinguish at exactly the wrong time. I am very hopeful that these lights will not require as much care and maintenance, and because they are sealed, will continue to shine after a dousing.