- Energy & Storage
- Marine Wind Generators
- Wind Generator Installation Accessories
- Top Strap Fitting for Wind Generator 7/8" Mounting Stay Tubing
This fitting is a compliment to our Wind Generator Mounting Pole Mast Hardware kit (QTY 1). It can be used to add an additional support stay to your mounting setup, or as a replacement part. This is the exact same fitting that comes with our kit (as pictured). Fits standard 22mm or 7/8" bimini top type tubing.
Designed to be used as the top connector part of a lateral support stay for wind generator mounting poles. This piece fits the top of the pole. Lower part and full kit available also.
- Purpose built and extra stout hardware, not cheap zinc bimini top parts and plumbing fittings
- 316 SS vs typical 304 SS
- Rubber Isolated base and saddle straps - reduces vibration, noise and corrosion
- Fits 7/8" OD bimini top type tubing with 0.058" wall thickness (3/4" ID) for lateral stay supports.
- Pole strap is rubber isolated and fits 48-50mm tubing or 1.5" Schedule 40 pipe (1.9" OD).