THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR WET, HUMID AND HOT ENVIRONMENTS THAT NEED LOTS OF LIGHT!
Our LED utility engine room light is a great low-profile high-output fully-sealed, waterproof surface-mount utility light that is a nice alternative to big fluorescent fixtures typically used in engine rooms, under hard-tops, in lazarettes, etc. It is small enough to be mounted almost anywhere, yet lights a large area.
Marinebeam's compact 9W LED lamp has a nice 110° beam angle, and is meant to illuminate large engine room spaces with light equivalent to a 75W of halogen lights.
We've seen other similar lights on the market, but none can touch the light output and price of this lamp. Made of powder-coated aluminum, the whole housing is meant to act as a heat sink, so it is made to live in machinery spaces with high ambient temperatures. It includes our internal constant-current electronics for flawless performance.
Another nice feature of our lamp is that the wire can be routed to out either of three sides of the lamp, or it can exit out the back. This allows for several mounting options. The housing also has a recessed pocket on the back for holding excess wire.
This lamp, like all of our products, has the Marinebeam 100% satisfaction promise. If you try this lamp and are not 100% thrilled at the performance, price and quality, we will buy it back.
- Completely solid-state, and fully sealed, so it is water and vibration proof.
- Super-slim design, only 3/4" (19mm) thick, mounts anywhere with two screws.
- 10" of wiring included, which can exit the side or back of housing.
- Output Color: Cool White (5500k)
- Input Voltage: 10-30VDC Input, with Constant-Current integrated driver, ready to mount.
- Current Draw: 0.710A at 12VDC
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 2.75" x 0.75" Dimensions
- Luminous Flux: 750 Lumens
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seem to be a quality product, was amazed at the light output vs. overall size. Do yourself a favor, don’t try to save money on the cheap “Amazon” LED lights. They burned out after less than a year on my 24V system. Major pain.
The lights are bright but the bare LED's without any sort of diffusing lens cast very sharp & distinct shadows. I may add additional fixtures to fill in the voids.