Sirius Signal LED Electronic Flare SOS Marine Distress Light
- Ships quickly in USA with FREE SHIPPING!
US COAST GUARD APPROVED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR DANGEROUS PYROTECHNIC FLARES.
LEGALLY NEVER BUY FLARES AGAIN!
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING (to continental US only)
We all know the hassle and cost of replacing our expired flares every few year to stay legal. Disposing of pyrotechnic flares is also an environmental nightmare.
Sirius Signal is the first company to develop a USCG approved electronic multipurpose visual distress signal beacon that legally fulfills the requirement for flares to be kept on board. An unbeatable safety device, now at an unbeatable price, this electronic flare kit pays for itself in no time.
Imagine yourself in a survival situation, with a single package of one-time use pyrotechnic flares. Similarly, now imagine yourself in the same situation but with a super-bright omni-directional 60-hour LED SOS strobe that can be turned on or off as the situation dictates (ships passing, airplanes overhead, etc.), and can be seen from 10 nautical mile away at night.
• Flashes USCG spec SOS signal for up to 60 hours
• Runs 4 times longer than USCG requirements
• Daytime orange distress flag included to fulfill daytime signal requirement.
• Quality marine whistle included to comply with USCG audible signal requirements
• LED power: 75 candela
• Switch design: Self-cleaning twist-on
• Accidental switch activation protection
• Requires 3-C alkaline batteries — INCLUDED!
• CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
• 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 8.5″ (Height)
• Weight with batteries: 0.8 lbs.
• Made in the USA.