Scheiber Auxiliary Lighting Module (aka Light Air Switch Slave Module).
This is a optional lighting expansion module for the Scheiber SFSP wireless Light Air Switch. It adds an additional 6 channels of wireless switching when used with the Light Air Switch kit, or Scheiber SFSP wireless switch Master Module.
When used stand-alone it can function as a 4-channel hardwired-switch lighting controller using momentary switches. In stand-alone mode it maintains the programmability available with the wireless switches, but minus the wireless receiver and wireless switches. User must provide their own momentary low-voltage push button type switches.
Module Size: 110 x 78 x 26mm
- 6 programmable 12V/24V lighting channels (when connected via CANbus to a Master Module or a 2.4Ghz Receiver Module)
- 4 hard-wired switch inputs
- Learn and Reset buttons for programming lighting channels and switches
- Two (2) 12V/24V power inputs
- Current sensing circuit protection MOSFETs (5A per Channel or 20A total)
- Coding block input (for identifying multiple modules if used)
- 2 CANbus connections for connectivity to other modules, such as the Scheiber NaviColor Display or to the Scheiber Multi-Bloc System