If you've arrived at this page, you likely have an older European boat and are searching for the E-T-A 10A circuit breaker 2210-S111-N1T2-H0. Well, E-T-A stopped making that breaker years ago, but we have found a suitable drop in substitute.
We were able to secure a small handful of these breakers #2210-S211-P1T2-H0-10A, which are suitable drop-in replacements, but have some minor differences (see below). To the best of our knowledge, our limited stocks of these brand-new replacement ETA breakers currently are the only ones available on the planet.
These circuit breakers were used in older Jeanneau, Beneteau, and other European boats which used Scheiber electrical panels. These are typically used on the DC electrical panel. The current Scheiber part number is 0G.DSJ181
Here are the specs for this breaker:
- Single-pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker
- Manufacturer/brand: E-T-A
- Manufacturer Part No. :2210-S211-P1T2-H0 10A
- Single-pole switch; total height ~89 mm.
- Rated voltage: AC250V; DC 65V/UL: AC 277V
- Rated current: 10 A
- With rocker lever actuation.
- Base or front mounting
- Uninfluencable free triggering
- Complies with the device circuit breaker standard EN 60934 (IEV 60934: S-type, TM
- Approvals: GL, VDE, CSA, UL
PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THIS BREAKER AND THE ORIGINAL E-T-A 10A circuit breaker 2210-S111-N1T2-H0 10A:
- Shorter switch lever (about 1cm shorter)
- No seperate center pole for the red indicator light (just attach the lead for the light to the breaker's output terminal, and it will operate the same as before)
If you currently have a 2210-S111-N1T2-H0 10 Amp breaker, then these replacements are guaranteed to fit and operate as per the original, with the noted exceptions above.