The all new 3W stainless steel splashproof high-line LED downlight can be recess-mounted (flush) in any 2" hole in the ceiling, or surface-mounted on any flat surface, thanks to an include stainless trim ring (see inset photo at left).
It is a beautiful and ready-to-install 2-3/4" diameter LED fixture, with a mirror-finished polished stainless steel bezel. It makes a great high-line fixture on a luxury yacht, or a perfect replacement for those crummy or corroded OEM fixtures that you have been meaning to replace.
The light output is warm-white and is diffused nicely with matched optics into a soft and pleasing 100° beam angle, so it doesn't look like a typical LED. The LED is recessed into the fixture, so there is no dazzling effect from the side like on many LED fixtures.
Its 3 Watt LED emitter pumps out 150 lumens of nice warm-white light, which exceeds the light output of a 10W halogen - but consumes just a fraction of the power.
This is a multi-voltage (10-30VDC) and constant-current LED fixture, so it can operate at 12VDC or 24DC while providing maximum output.
The best part about this fixture is its price. You won't believe what you are getting for the money. It is as nice as any of the much more expensive fixtures, yet at a price which makes it possible to refit the boat on a budget. This fixture can utilize our full-featured high-line "3-wire" dimming system.
- 10-30VDC input
- 3W Power LED
- Draws 0.25A at 12VDC
- 150 Lumen Output
- 2900k Color temperature (warm-white)
- Integral constant-current driver
- Sealed and splashproof (so can be used in areas that occasionally get wet)
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel Bezel and trim ring
- Frosted glass diffuser lens
- 100° (FWHM) beam angle
- Aluminum finned heat-sink body
- Pre-wired, ready to install, and sealed against moisture
- Low profile measurements 2-3/4" (dia.) x 15/16"
- Mounts with 2 included mounting screws (spaced 2-5/16" apart)
- Includes polished SS surface-mount spacer ring
- Dimmable with Marinebeam dimmers
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed four of these in my master suite of my boat tonight, they arrived this afternoon very shortly after ordering.
They do put off more heat than I anticipated so I added an additional spacer to give more clearance from the headliner and dissipate the heat better.
Easy to install and am happy with the result.