- Commercial LED Work Lights for Professional Workboats and Fishing Fleets
Marinebeam's Vision-Series of professional-grade LED lighting for the workboat and commercial marine market.
Marinebeam now offers professional LED work lamps for fleets, commercial vessels and port facilities. These lamps are customizable, and are meant to deliver the right light and distribution pattern for your specific application.
These lamps replace the power-hungry metal-halide and HPS sodium-vapor lights used on commercial vessels and other maritime applications.
They are currently available in both 150 watt (shown) and 300 watt versions. The Vision 30-Series light has 30 high-efficacy 5W LEDs, and draws 150W. It replaces a 500 watt halogen or HPS (high pressure sodium) while delivering 20% more usable light, in a cleaner and brighter color, while saving up to 80% of the energy consumption. The Vision-60 series draws 300W, and is designed to replace two 500 watt halogens, or a single 1000 watt halogen.
- All mounting hardware is high grade 304 stainless steel
- High-efficacy LEDs have a 5,000K color temperature, for optimal visibility in clear or foggy conditions.
- Anti-corrossion black electrostatically applied polyester coating.
- Available in 150 watt or 300 watt versions.
- 11-65VDC Standard Voltage, or 110-480VAC with optional integrated power supply (add'l cost option).
Dimensions: 298.5mm x 195.5mm x 127.5mm
Weight: 11 lbs
150W Lumen Output: 15,840