An economical 2nm LED All-Around Anchor Light fixture navigation light intended to be mounted on the top of the mast on larger sailboats. It replaces the Aqua Signal Series 40 type anchor lights, as it is of similar size and height.
It comes prefitted with a replaceable Marinebeam constant-current 10-30VDC BAY15d high-output LED bulb, and 8" of marine tinned wire, and is ready to mount. The wiring connection can be made inside the fixture via the internal spade terminal connections, or by connecting to the included external wire pigtails.
The height is 4-3/8" and the base diameter is 3". Mounted with 4 screws or bolts (not inluded) to any flat surface.
You won't find a brighter LED fixture, with a longer life, for this price.
Made of UV resistant plastic with brass internals. O-ring sealed cover.
- Draws 0.53A at 12VDC
- Constant-Current LED driver
- Replaceable 30,000 hour LED bulb
- Cool White high-intensity LED output (>2nm visibility)
- Candela output exceeds COLREG 72 requirements for boats up to 20M
- 360 degree visibility
- Tinned marine wiring and o-ring sealed cover
- 2 year warranty