AC to DC LED Driver and Power Supply (115-240VAC to 12VDC)
This LED driver is perfect for anyone that wants to operate any of our 10-30VDC LEDs from a 115VAC or 220VAC source. It converts the high voltage AC to low-voltage DC, and steps it down to 12VDC for driving our LEDs. It is simple to install, and depending which type you choose, it can drive up to 60 Watts of LEDs . IP-67 UL1310 class 2 enclosure can protect the electronic components against dust and submersion of water up to 1 meter.
- Input Voltage Range: 90 ~ 264VAC
- Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Wattage: 20W, 35W and 60W Options
- Output Amperage (12V): 1.67A(20W), 3A(35W) & 5A(60W)
- Fully isolated plastic case
- Minimum Rated Hours Before Fail (MTBF): 732K Hrs
- Efficiency Level: (83%)
- Protections: Short circuit/Over load/Over voltage
- Over Temp Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
- Epoxy encapsulated with IP67 level
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
- Cooling by free air convection
- UL1310, Class 2 power unit ; pass LPS
- Suitable for LED lighting & moving sign applications
- Low cost high reliability
- Working Temp -30C ~ +70C (Refer to output load derating curve)
- 2 years warranty
The unit seems well built and suited for the job. Wiring instructions were a bit vague but did the job. I would gladly buy the again to assist in the replacement of florescent lamp to LED conversion.
Product works good, but it would be nice if it had optional a/c plugs to connect to unit.