PRICED INDIVIDUALLY (UP TO 4 CAN SYNC TOGETHER)
NEW AND IMPROVED! NOW EXTRA RUGGED.
Finally, a fully multiplexed hands-free long-range Bluetooth grab-and-go communicator made for us yachties.
This is the sequel to the Marriage Saver headsets that have been so popular with our customers over the years.
There are absolutely no belt-packs, wires to untangle, or push-to-talk buttons. These are totally self-contained, full-duplex, wireless, rechargeable slip-on headsets.
Just slip these comfortably on your head for quick effortless communication while anchoring, docking, or journeying up the mast. A fully hands-free device that sits comfortably around your head, so you can wear a hat, or visor, and is virtually impossible to knock off. These sit upon both the ears, with a behind the ear cuff, allowing perfect hearing of the surrounding environment, but still allowing whisper communication to others. A much better solution than loose and floppy single ear headsets.
Our My Team Talks headsets utilize Sena technology. Sena's secret sauce is their patented long-range Bluetooth chipset. It was originally developed for medical devices, and remains Sena's key differentiator. Similar Bluetooth headsets are practically limited to a range of about 30 feet, while these headsets are good for up to 900 meters. Also, because they communicate digitally using spread-spectrum technology, there is no interference from other devices.
Users can easily communicate wirelessly with up to three other people; or make mobile calls, listen to the stereo, and even get audio instructions from compatible GPS navigation systems. It also easily links over Bluetooth to any compatible device.
The headsets feature the best noise cancellation available. There is also an audio boost feature built-in, which boosts the volume when exposed to loud environments. The features of these units are endless. It is simply the best headset available for on-board use.
NOTE: These are not VOX headsets! These are true full-duplex communication, similar to a telephone. Don't want to talk? Simply press a button to go on standby. On standby and want to talk? Simply press a button to initiate a conversation with another headset. The other headset on standby will chime, letting the other user that a conversation is being requested. Push a button to accept. Easy.
Take a look at our Quick-Start Guide for simple intercom and phone instructions.
- Bluetooth 3.0 with Sena Long-Range implementation
- Stable and secure fit for active conditions
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters
- Four-way conference intercom
- Wind-noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Multipoint for mobile phone+GPS
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation with its versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation
- Durable, sweat and water resistant for active conditions
- Crystal clear, with natural sound quality
- Up to 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- 2.5 Hour charging time
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Firmware upgradeable
- Two-year warranty
- Weight: 112 g (0.25 lb)
Included in the box:
- Boom Mic
- Mini Mic
- USB power & data cable
- Stereo audio cable (for connecting to iPod, MP3, etc.)
- Rubber earpads
Customer Feedback: "I almost forgot to mention that when we were getting a tow from the Canadian Coast Guard, they were extremely professional and proficient handling a big cutter in sloppy seas around a relatively small sailboat. It soon became apparent that it was not ESP but good communication between crew members that was the secret to their expertise. They were all wearing My Team Talks headsets which they had purchased from Marinebeam and they love them!! The 4 cutters serving the South West shore of Nova Scotia all use them and are extremely happy with performance and ease of use. Well done and thank you, Marine Beam!"