For your convenience, a complete LED navigation light kit for your dinghy, inflatable, RIB or kayak. This is a complete kit which includes the necessary mounts, poles, and lights to equip most any inflatable, RIB or Dinghy. USCG Certified to meet COLREG 72 requirements.
- A complete kit of bundled components to allow you to mount the necessary navigation lights on your dinghy
- Battery-operated, USCG certified smart LED lights, so there are no wires, fuses or switches needed
- The lights are magnetically coupled to your dinghy, so they can be easily removed in seconds (and fit in your pocket)
- A great kit for cruisers who would like greater safety, or who want to avoid overzealous law enforcement
- Navi light 360° navigation light
- Navi light Tri-Color navigation light
- 4-piece screw-together pole with transom mount and magnetic coupling for Navi light
- RIBPort Mount (soft mount with peel-and-stick high-bond base for bow light on inflatables)
- RIBPort adapter (short pole which attaches Navi bow light to RIBport mount)
- Hard case stowaway box
NOTE: The RIBport soft mount is adhered to your PVC or Hypalon fabric using the included 3M peel-and stick very-high-bond (VHB) adhesive. No gluing needed
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- The kit is designed so that the 360° running light is mounted on the telescopic mount aft. The segmented pole mounts to the drop-in transom mount, which is attached to the wood or fiberglass transom via screws. The Navi Light then attaches magnetically to the top of the transom pole.
- The Tri-Color light in the kit is used in bi-color mode, and is mounted to the bow of the boat using the RIBport, which is a special peel-and-stick mounting pad, which then accepts the RIBport adapter. The Navi Light mounts magnetically to the RIBport adapter.