Priced by the foot.
10 gauge marine triplex cable (10/3) designed for easily rewiring AC circuits in your cabin, connecting shore power charge controllers or for wind generator installations.
Flat profile - 0.265" x 0.645" OD allows for routing in tight spaces around the battery compartment.
20 Foot Minimum Purchase - Orders longer than 63' ship free in continental US
- UL Standard 1426
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Compliant
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture