- Energy & Storage
- Marine Wind Generators
- Wind Generator Installation Accessories
- Thru-Deck "Cable Clam" - Waterproof Gland Fitting
If you are installing a wind generator, solar panel, radar, radio antenna, or other electrical accessory, you will need a thru-deck fitting to seal and protect the thru-mount. These are sometimes called cable clams or cable glands.
This premium waterproof thru-deck fitting uses an annular neoprene seal that tightens around our round 10/3 wind generator cable for a perfect fit.
- Fits wire or round cable from 0.35" to 0.55" in diameter
- Creates a 100% waterproof seal when routing cables through decks and bulkheads
- Entry hole is predrilled in the neoprene seal with slits to the edges to allow intallation of wires with connector still attached (up to 0.83" in diameter)
- Rugged and non-corrosive weatherproof nylon housing with neoprene seal