- Stainless Steel PAR36 LED Spreader Lights (SL-SS)
Back again after popular demand! 12V or 24VDC LED Spreader Light in traditional Stainless Steel housing. Now available in a fixed mount version and an articulating mount version. If you are looking for a very-bright traditional style stainless steel spreader lamp, but want the huge energy-savings and long life of an LED, then this is the ticket. This is a very economical LED fixture with traditional looks.
This is the traditional stainless steel spreader light housing fitted with a Marinebeam high-output sealed-beam CREE LED lamp. It is a 100% waterproof, ultra-bight LED, with the perfect beam angle for spreader mounting above the deck.
The fixed mount option has the traditional flat tab bracket that mounts to the underside of the spreaders. The articulating joint version connects the housing to the fixed stainless steel tab bracket so it can be used to direct light to any area on the deck. It is a spring-loaded ball and socket arrangement that is easy to adjust, yet stays in position.
- SL-SS-05: 5W, 3-LED, 30° beam angle, 385 Lumens (40W equivalent), 10-30VDC
- SL-SS-09: 9W, 5-LED, 30° beam angle, 645 Lumens (70W equivalent), 10-30VDC
- SL-SS-13: 13W, 7-LED, 30° or 60° beam angle, 900 Lumens (100W equivalent), 10-30VDC
This lamp exceeds the output of the traditional 35W sealed-beams that normally come fitted in this type of housing.
The lamps are typically mounted to the underside of the spreaders on a flat surface using stainless screws or rivets (not included). Bedding compound is recommended to prevent corrosion from dissimilar metals. The wires are attached with eyelet terminals inside the housing. The fixed mount version has a side grommet for routing the wires, while the articulating type used the center post to run the wires through.
30° Spot Beam: At 35 feet it throws a 19 foot diameter main beam. At 45 feet it throws an 24 foot diameter main beam At 55 feet it throws an 29 foot diameter main beam
60° Spot Beam: At 35 feet it throws a 40 foot diameter main beam. At 45 feet it throws an 52 foot diameter main beam At 55 feet it throws an 64 foot diameter main beam
- Housing: Stainless Steel Electro Polished
- LED Type: NEW CREE PowerLED in PAR36 4-3/8" sealed beam housing
- Luminous Flux: 385, 645, or 900 Lumens
- Beam Angle: 30° (or 60°, 13W only)
- Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC (10 - 30VDC)
- Wattage: 5W, 9W, or 13W
- Amperage: 0.416A (5W), 0.750A (9W) or 1.1A (13W) at 12VDC
- Size: 4.5" x 4.5"