LED Glovelite - The Flashlight You Can't Drop
THE FLASHLIGHT THAT CANNOT BE DROPPED
We originally found these and began using them for personal use on the boat, and around the house. They proved so useful on night passages, in the dinghy, and in the dark recesses or the engine room, that we decided to stock them, but offer them at a sensible price to make them super affordable, so every sailor, mechanic, or pilot can see the benefits.
You just put one of these on your right hand at night during your watch, or when working in some illumination-deficient area on-board. You honestly won't believe how handy they are.
What we like is that it is super-comfortable, and lightweight, and you instantly forget you are wearing it. Because they use the latest LEDs, they put out plenty of light to see what you are working on close at hand. If you are at the age where basically everything on-board could use bigger print, or better light, then you will come to depend on this glove light. It will always be there when you need it. The LEDs are so efficient that the battery can last multiple seasons.
Give one of these a try, or buy one as a gift, and make some sailor happy. We 100% guarantee your satisfaction.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN RIGHT HAND ONLY
- Two small white output LEDs - on forerfinger and thumb
- Plenty bright for seeing projects close at hand
- Fits on your right hand, even over gloves
- Leaves your palm and fingertips free for gripping, typing, or touch screen use. And doesn't get wet from sweat.
- Quick drying stretch neoprene
- Water resistant - not for diving, but safe for on-board conditions
- Large tactile waterproof push-button switch, contrasting white color
- Replaceable battery (2) CR2032 coin-cell