Flush Mount 10W LED Spreader Light *Cosmetic Defect*
Our newest deck light, especially made for flush mounting!
CLEARANCE SALE GOING ON NOW FOR THIS LAMP WITH SLIGHT COSMETIC DEFECTS*, ONLY $39.95 EACH!
* NOTE - There is only a slight sheen difference on the front face as shown in the photograph above. This was cause by some trapped air behind the glass faceplate. This is strictly cosmetic and is not noticeable to most customers. It has no effect on the function, performance, or the IP rating.
While this high-output LED lamp can be used with the included stainless steel bracket as a multi-purpose deck/spreader light, its nice wide mounting flange and mounting holes makes it perfect for flush-type mounting.
These can be recessed into fiberglass t-tops, overhangs, transoms, etc., to provide light where you need it, without getting caught in lines, or being exposed to damage.
These lamps are bright, super-compact, and are a great replacement for the power-hungry and bulky 55W halogens, drawing only 0.9A at 12VDC, or about 85% less than a 55W halogen.
This lamp is IP67 waterproof rated, and fully sealed. It is made of aluminum alloy, with a rugged corrosion-resistant powder-coated gloss-white finish.
The stainless steel bracket is easily removable for flush mounting.
- 10-30VDC input voltage
- 30° beam angle, with flood beam lensing (Beam Angle Calculator - Click Here)
- 4 x 3W LEDs
- 0.9A current draw at 12VDC
- 700 Lumens (IEC LM-79)
- 6500°K White Color
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Includes 14" of duplex 2 x 24AWG sheathed copper cable
- Dimensions: 6" W, 2-3/8" T, 2" D (Min. mounting depth of 1-3/8")