Cristec CPS2 and CPS3 Battery Charger Monitor Display
- Special Order (approx 14 days)
We offer this Cristec Battery Charger Digital Display as a special order replacement part. Cristec SEEL009104. Generally available within 14 days.
This digital display is exclusively for use with existing 12V and 24V Cristec CPS2 and CPS3 Battery Chargers, excluding OEM models (e.g. CPS3 OEM). It easily connects to the Cristec CPS2 or CPS3 chargers, and provides accurate information about the battery voltage and charge current as well as charge status, and a history of alarm/fault status.
We also offer different and more advanced displays for the newer YPower and HPower Cristec battery chargers.
NOTE: Before ordering, remove the yellow cover and confirm that your Cristec CPS2 or CPS3 charger has a connector terminal marked "K3".
- LCD display with 2 lines, 16 digits. Integrated back light.
- Charger ON
- Voltage of each battery output : Start Battery, Battery 1, Battery 2
- Functioning time of the charger
- Current delivered by the charger
- Over voltage charger output fault
- Charger OFF
- Voltage of each battery output: Start Battery, Battery 1, Battery 2
- Start Battery, Battery 1 and Battery 2 charge status (%)
- Start Battery, Battery 1 and Battery 2 discharge fault
- Consumption: 0,5mA in stand-by mode. 30mA in normal use
User-friendly connection and easy installation, the CRISTEC digital display issupplied with a 10 meter cable and 2 phone type connectors. The display automatically checks the number of batteries banks connected to the charger (1, 2 or 3) and can be mounted on the main on-board panel (no additional hardware to be supplied except the screws). In order to ensure optimal readability, the digital displays have an integrated back light. They will automatically switch OFF when the charger is disconnected from AC to reduce consumption.