A remarkable LED Pocket Flashlight at an affordable price. Includes a clamp-on rail mount, lanyard, and clip.
This compact and handy LED flashlight has the highly acclaimed CREE Q3 chip with an extremely bright and crisp beam. It's durable metal construction features an adjustable objective to zoom quickly from spot to broad beam by rotating the green precision focus ring. The body is high quality machined aluminum with a tough black anodized matte finish.
Like all of our LED lights, this flashlight is 100% guaranteed to astound you, or your money back.
- Slip-proof Design with safety lanyard and clip
- Focusing Lens: Asherical Zoom Lens
- Waterproof design, "O" ring sealed.
- Battery type: 3 AAA batteries, or 1 x 18650 3.7v Rechargeable Battery (not included)
- Super Bright CREE 3W Q3 LED
- Adjustable focus range using rotary dial
- Switch: Tail-cap Hi/Lo/Flashing/Off
- Belt Clip for convenience
- External Dimension: 35mm (Head) x25mm (Body) x 135mm (Length)
- Color: Black
- Model of LED: CREE Q5
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Max output: 300 Lumens
- 3-mode adjustable Brightness, High/Low/Strobe
- Bike/Rail Mount Clip: Fits rail or handlebars from 25-31mm (1" to 1-1/4")
1 x Flashlight
1 x Bike/Rail Mount Clip
1 x AAA Battery Holder
1 x 18650 Lithium Cell Adapter
Notes from Jeff, our tech guru:
With the success of our patented illuminator flashlight, we get exposure to a lot of LED flashlights and competitive designs. We put this little flashlight through its paces, and it came out on top. It is just a well-made and attractive flashlight, with all the right features to make it the perfect pocket flashlight.
What I like about this light:
- It not only has a zoom feature, so I can adjust the beam to my taste, but it also has something I had not seen before, which is a precision positive engagement type adjusting dial for the zoom. The rotating ring has a spring-detent mechanism so you can click from one zoom position to the next, and it stays in that position. The best part is it is positioned such that you can adjust the beam easily with just one hand.
- It is a perfect size for me, and plenty bright. Our tests indicated a 2,200 Candela beam, which has an FL1 beam distance of 185 meters on its tightest zoom setting. So, it can give a nice range when needed, but is easily adjusted to a wider beam for day-to-day tasks.
- I just hate digging through my pockets when I need a light or a jackknife, so the belt clip and lanyard are worthwhile and useful features.
- The included rail clip allows you to mount to a rail or your bike's handlebars. Perfect for a hands-free portable light in the cockpit. The clip adjusts 360 degrees, and tightens without tools. I can just quickly grab the clip off the rail when I want to take a bike ride in the evening.
- This light employs a special drive circuit that allows you to use the very common 18650 3.7V lithium rechargeable batteries, or traditional AAA's.
- It is really waterproof, with o-ring seals in all the right places.
What I don't like:
- The belt clip and lanyard ring are plated steel, and not stainless. While this obviously more of an all-around type light, rather than a true salt-water light, with all of the other features for the price, I give it a pass there.