13W 'PAR36' 4-1/2" Sealed Beam LED Spreader Light
|LEDs:||(6) 3W CREE emitters|
|Input Voltage:||9VDC - 32VDC|
|Amperage:||1.08A at 12VDC|
|Beam Angle:||25° or 60°|
|Color Temperature:||6,000°K (Cool White)|
|Mount Type:||PAR36 , AR111, Sealed Beam Housing|
|Dimensions:||4-3/8" Diameter x 2" Depth|
A new LED replacement for traditional sealed beam PAR36 bulbs in 12V or 24V DC applications. This type of 4.5" sealed-beam LED bulb is used in spreader lights, utility lights, tractor headlights, aircraft landing lights, fueling lights, landscape lights, etc. Generally known as 4-1/2" sealed beam lamps, PAR36, or AR111 bulbs.
Our 13W LED lamps feature the latest US-made CREE LEDs for superior output exceeding a 55W halogen. This light is designed with a very similar appearance to a classic glass sealed-beam, but has the latest LED emitters and integrated constant-current electronics inside. You are guaranteed not to be disappointed. A typical General Electric incandescent sealed-beam produces about 6.6 Lumens per Watt, while these LED sealed beams make about 100 Lumens per Watt. With more than 1300 lumens of output, this bulb has plenty of power to light up the deck, even with the tallest rigs.
Available in Spot (25°) or Flood (60°) beam. The spot beam provides an intense beam on the deck, while the flood provides a more muted diffused beam that covers a larger area.
- Clear polycarbonate (Lexan) lens, aluminum body
- Standard 1/4"(6.35mm) spade terminals
- Available in Spot (25°) 9,198 Max Candela, or Flood (60°) 1,674 Max Candela beam
- 12V or 24VDC input
- Integrated constant-current electronics for the longest life
- GORE type vent membrane on back equalizes pressure while blocking water and other contaminants. Improves performance and service life