12-24VDC High Line Dimmer Switch for LED Puck Lights (DM-RF-AA)
THIS DIMMER IS COMPATIBLE WITH 3-WIRE LED LIGHTING SYSTEMS ONLY. SEE OUR OTHER DIMMERS IF YOU HAVE A 2-WIRE SYSTEM.
This 2-channel remote control and touch-switch dimmer is designed for use with the Marinebeam High-Line Stainless Steel LED Puck Lights and the 3W LED Reading Lights. It allows our customers to afford a full-featured and professional yacht LED lighting system without spending a fortune.
Consider the features of this flexible dimmer:
- 2-Channel 0-100% PWM LED dimming, up to 50 LED lights
- Works on 12VDC or 24VDC systems (8-30VDC)
- Recessed or Surface mounting (white trim bezel included)
- Automatic light-sensitive back lighting on switch panel (off in daylight, on in darkness)
- Includes Handheld RF remote control (up to 30 feet)
- Easy installation and operation
- Flexible dimming modes and presets, including step-dimming (10% each push), or progressive dimming (holding button).
- Audible RF dimming annunciation (can be switched off)
How it works: Many high-end LED lighting systems are 3-wire systems. These systems have the typical two power wires plus a third dimming control wire. This dimming wire is connected directly to the IC chip that controls the current to the LEDs. Our dimmer sends a dimming control signal to the dimming control wires on the lights. These systems must have a dimming wire which connects to our dimmer control wire. This is typically a single wire which goes out to the lamps and daisy-chains from there to each lamp.
This is a fantastic dimmer at a fantastic price. Similar dimmers from yacht lighting suppliers can cost $150 or more.
NOTE: All LED dimmers are electronic devices, and therefor need power in the form of a positive and a negative lead in order to operate. If you currently have just a single wall switch, the two wires going to it are not positive and negative, but rather they are just one leg of your circuit (normally positive +). In this case, you will need to run a ground wire. If this does not make perfect sense then please use a qualified electrician to install our dimmers.