This high-amperage 3-wire locking connector allows a quick-disconnect of your wind generator or other high-amperage low-voltage devices for seasonal removal or access.
This plug and receptacle set is made for 12VDC and 24VDC connections, and can safely handle 40 Amps. This product has heavy-duty locking blade and spring clamp terminals for superior electric current-carrying capability, which reduces resistance that robs generators of power.
- This package includes both the plug and the receptacle
- Corrosion resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Drain holes in receptacle keep water away from electrical connectors
- Perma-Lock terminals will not loosen under extreme vibration
- 1-1/8 inch diameter receptacle (fits into 1.5" Schedule 40 wind generator mounting masts)
- Easy to install
- Weather resistant plug cover
- Accepts 8 to 16 gauge wire, perfect for connecting heavy 10 gauge wire to the wind generators smaller wires