This elegant 3W stainless steel splashproof LED downlight is designed for recess-mounting (flush) in any 2" hole in the ceiling. Great for replacing old and out-of-date ceiling fixtures.
A beautiful and ready-to-install 2-3/4" square LED fixture, with a mirror-finished polished stainless steel bezel. It makes a great high-line fixture on a luxury yacht, or a perfect replacement for those crummy or corroded OEM fixtures that you have been meaning to replace.
The warm white light output is equal to a 10W halogen, which is diffused nicely with matched optics into a soft and pleasing 100° beam angle, so it doesn't look like a typical and harsh LED light. The LED is recessed into the fixture, so there is no dazzling effect from the side like on many LED fixtures. The 3 Watt LED emitter consumes just 250mA.
This is a multi-voltage (10-30VDC) and constant-current LED fixture, so it can operate at 12VDC or 24DC while providing maximum output.
The best part about this fixture is its price. You truly won't believe what you are getting for the money. It is as nice as any of the much more expensive purpose built LED fixtures, yet at a price which makes it possible to refit the boat on a budget. Having compared its quality, output and light tone to fixtures costing 3 times as much, we believe this fixture is the clear winner. This fixture can also utilize our full-featured high-line "3-wire" dimming system.
- 10-30VDC input
- 3W Power LED
- Draws 0.25A at 12VDC
- 120 Lumen Output
- 2900k Color temperature (warm-white)
- Integral constant-current driver
- Sealed and splashproof (so can be used in areas that occasionally get wet)
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel Bezel
- Frosted glass diffuser lens
- 100° (FWHM) beam angle
- Aluminum finned heat-sink body
- Pre-wired, ready to install, and sealed against moisture
- Low profile measurements 2-3/4" x 15/16"
- Mounts with 2 included mounting screws (spaced 2-5/16" apart)
- Dimmable with Marinebeam dimmers