LED switch with integrated step dimming which works with 12VDC or 24VDC systems.
This is an LED wall switch which can be flush or surface mounted to bulkheads or panels using the included stand-off spacer.
Not only does it work to turn on and off your LED lights, but it also features a 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% step-dimming. Once the light is on, it can be stepped down to any of the 3 dimming levels.
How is it wired?
Wiring is easy. You attach our red and black wires to your boat's 12V or 24VDC power. Then you also run a positive lead out to your LED lights. Run a ground wire from the other terminal on your lights back to our white wire. Done.
- 10-30VDC Input (12V or 24V)
- 60mm x 60mm square
- 50mm hole mount for recessed mounting, or surface mount with included spacer
- Hardware included
- 4" flying leads (3 wires)
- White plastic with membrane tactile switches
- LED night-light illuminates when lamps are off
- 18W max. output