SHIPS FOR FREE IN USA
For your convenience, a complete Navisafe LED navigation light kit for your dinghy, inflatable, RIB or kayak. This is a complete kit which includes the necessary mounts, poles, and lights to equip most any inflatable, RIB or Dinghy. USCG Certified to meet COLREG 72 requirements.
- A complete kit of bundled components to allow you to mount the necessary navigation lights on your dinghy
- Battery-operated, USCG certified smart LED lights, so there are no wires, fuses or switches needed
- Can be mounted on included pole or any GoPro style mount
- Navi light 360° navigation light 2NM
- Navi light Tri-Color navigation light with NaviMount base
- 4-piece screw-together pole with transom mount and 3/16" GoPro-style coupling for Navi light
- NaviMount RIB base (soft mount with peel-and-stick high-bond base for bow light on inflatables)
- NaviMount vertical mounting base (accepts pole on vessels transom)
- Hard case stowaway box - 385 mm L x 115 mm W x 80 mm H
NOTE: The NaviMount RIB soft mount is adhered to your PVC or Hypalon coated fabric using the included 3M peel-and stick very-high-bond (VHB) adhesive. No gluing needed
- The Navisafe Dinghy Kit is the most flexible and easy to mount kit, which includes all lights and mounts needed to equip most inflatable boats up to 12 meters long
- The included navigation lights are in full compliance with COLREG 72 and are USCG approved
- Includes stow-away box for storage when not in use, or for transport
- The Dinghy Kit is a great solution to be safe and avoid fines for all inflatable boat owners!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- The kit is designed so that the 360° running light is mounted on the pole mount aft. The segmented pole mounts to the drop-in transom mount, which is attached to the wood or fiberglass transom via included screws. The Navisafe Light then mounts to the top of the transom pole.
- The Tri-Color light in the kit is used in bi-color mode on the bow with the included NaviMount RIB peel-and-stick mount.
- You can now travel more safely at night, and be in compliance with USCG and COLREG regulations.