An all new LED Mast & Deck Spot Light provides all the output of a halogen deck light at less than 1/8th the power.
This flexible PVC LED mast-mounted deck lamp mounts to the mast and illuminates the deck with a powerful LED beam.
It utilizes the latest PowerLED and thermal-management technology for the brightest light and the longest life. It easily matches a traditional 35W to 100W halogen in output.
Now available in three output powers (5W, 9W and 13W) to suit any applications or budget. These are meant to easily replace your existing 35W to 100W sealed beam bulbs, and save you gobs of power. They feature the newest Samsung 35L or CREE XB-D power LEDs, along with our constant-current chipset, for the absolute brightest output.
- 5W: 3-LED, 30° beam angle, 385 Lumens (40W equivalent)
- 9W: 5-LED, 30° beam angle, 645 Lumens (70W equivalent)
- 13W, 7-LED, 30° or 60° beam angle, 900 Lumens (100W equivalent)
Constructed of flexible molded PVC, it is specifically contoured to prevent lines and halyards from snagging. Features one vertical and two horizontal stainless steel mounting feet, which have a slightly curved profile to accommodate the shape of your mast. These are easily adjusted to fit your specific profile. The feet have three mounting holes for fastening to the mast with screws or rivets.
- LED Type: CREE PowerLED's in sealed aluminum housing
- Luminous Flux: 385 to 900 Lumens (see above)
- Beam Angle: 30° Spot or optional 60° Flood (13W only)
- Housing: Flexible PVC molded
- Voltage: 12V or 24V (10 - 30VDC)
- Wattage: 5W, 9W or 13W
- Size: 122mm (4-7/8") Wide x 150mm (5-7/8") Tall
- Color: White
Electrical connection via standard spade terminals to the back of the bulb inside of housing. Installer required to punch or drill hole thru soft PVC body to pass wires thru body for a water-tight fit.