Our new Marinebeam Remote Controlled LED spotlight is a fabulous light - at a fantastic price. Finally, an affordable, waterproof, and easy to install remote controlled LED spot light, which will outperform most high powered 100-200W halogen spots at a price less than most fixed-mounted spots. This lamp features nine 3W PowerLEDs, mounted within a metalized collimating reflector to blast out 1000 lumens of focused high-intensity LED light. The beam is optimized to provide a nice usable 5° spot and a 100° halo beam pattern out to 100 yards or more. Made for the marine environment, the housing is made of corrosion-proof UV stabilized polycarbonate (Lexan®). There is no aluminum to corrode, or paint to chip. The lamp has 2-axes of motorized motion, and is wirelessly controlled via a small hand-held RF remote control (see inset picture), which has a range of about 50 yards. It has a rotation envelope of a full 355°, and can be pivoted up 20°, or down 50°, so can be mounted up high on a T-top or up on a structure and still reach all areas on the deck. The rotation is extremely fast - up to 12° per second! The best part is that the lamp draws less than 18W (1.6 amps @ 12.0 VDC). The lamp can operate on either 12VDC or 24VDC, thanks to the internal constant-current chipset. It also features integral over-load, over-temperature, and over-rotate protection, Simple to install and operate.
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Operating Voltage: 10-30VDC
- LEDs: 9 x 3W Power LEDs
- Waterproof Standard: IP67
- Material: UV stabilized Polycarbonate
- Rotation (horizontal): 355°
- Rotation (vertical): 70° (20° up, 50° down)
- Rotation Speed: 10- 12° per second
- Remote Control: Handheld 433MHz
- Dimensions: Base 4-3/4", Height 10-1/4", Depth 4-3/8"
- Includes 15' of cable, base gasket, mounting hardware, & remote w/ battery