Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $22.00 each
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $20.00 each
Finally, a 50W equivalent Constant-Current Warm White medium screw-base Edison style LED bulb that solves the energy problems for boats or RV's with existing 12VDC, 24VDC, or 32VDC incandescent bulbs which have the household style Edison screw base. These are NOT for 120VAC home use This is a 7W LED screw base bulb that replaces medium screw base E26 (Edison style) 12VDC, 24VDC or 32VDC incandescent or CFL bulbs. We offer this 7W 33-LED 500 lumen bulb (shown above), and a less powerful 4W 18-LED 300 lumen bulb (see our 4W page). This 7W bulb is equal to about 50W of incandescent output thanks to its 33 high-output Samsung LED's. So, they are perfect for replacing your DC incandescent bulbs up to 50W. The color temperature of these lamps is about 2900 - 3000° k, and have >80 CRI, so they have a nice soft-white color similar to incandescents. You are guaranteed to be happy with the output, color, and fitment of this bulb.
- Wattage: 7W
- Amperage: 0.56 (7W) at 12VDC
- Voltage:12VDC (10VDC-18VDC), 24VDC or 32VDC (18-36VDC)
- Luminous Flux: 500 (7W)
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Dimensions: 60mm x 127mm (2-3/8" x 5")
- Replaces: E26 or E27* medium Edison base (household-type)
- Warranty: 2 years Fits many Cantalupi and other E26 and E27 wall mounted and table-top fixtures with opaque shades supported by the bulb. Also fits sconce lights and bulk-head articulating lamps. *E26 (American) and E27 (European) Edison bases are the same diameter (26.38mm), and only the length of the threaded area is different (26mm vs 27.5mm). Either bulb will interchange perfectly in either type socket.