Our new BatteryCheck wireless Bluetooth battery monitor for iPhone and Android. This plug-and-play smart-shunt attaches to your battery bank and then sends your real-time battery data directly to your mobile phone via Bluetooth.
- Communicates wirelessly with smart phones and tablets
- Instant real time data - view information including volts and amps, time remaining, temperature, battery status, state of charge and battery health
- Easy installation – no mechanical expertise required and no cables
- Compact, rugged and reliable
- Automatic in-app alarm warning
- Standard Bluetooth wireless protocol
- Compatible with any 12 & 24V Lead Acid, AGM, and Gel 7Ah-800Ah battery
- Made in Australia
- Battery Voltage: 8-30VDC
- Current Measurement: 0-100A
- Battery Monitor Capacity: 7Ah to 800 Ah
- Visual and Audible Alarms: low voltage, low state of charge
- Instant Real-time Data: Volts, Amps, Charge/Discharge, State of Charge
- Works with multiple batteries wired in parallel, or multiple banks with additional shunts
- Free downloadable app for Apple or Android mobile devices
Here is how it works:
The BatteryCheck is a smart and state-of-the-art battery monitor that is built right into the shunt. It also has a Bluetooth wireless transmitter built-in. You simply install the smart shunt on your negative battery terminal, then transfer all your negative leads to the negative post on the shunt. The shunt also has a positive lead, which goes the the battery's positive terminal (this powers the Bluetooth transmitter). It is really that easy.
Once the shunt is installed, you download the free app to your smartphone or tablet, and then use the setup screen to pair the phone to the BatteryCheck. Now you can view all the data real-time on your smartphone. The BatteryCheck is unlike any other battery monitor in that it uses a self-learning algorithm to learn your battery's charge capacity and state-of-charge. This core constant-sensing technology was developed by Setec for military applications. Just plug and play, and after several cycles it will learn the capacity and give very accurate results, including state-of-charge, time remaining, charging or discharging indication, volts & amps. Unlike typical and inaccurate amp-hour meters, the BatteryCheck never needs re-synchronizing, and it's accuracy continues to improve as it learns.
This has all the capability of our BMPro battery monitor, but the interface is your cell phone or tablet.