This traditional surface mount LED dome light has a 3-way rocker switch on the rim, and can be used in either in a warm white LED mode, or in a red LED "night-vision" mode.
This is a great replacement for tired looking fixtures on your boat. These are also a great price for full-power LEDs that will not disappoint. It is fantastically bright (300 lumens) and draws only 250 milliamps (mA) in the warm white mode or 40 mA in red mode.
Measures 6-3/4" in diameter, with lens diameter of 4-1/2". The lamp is available in polished stainless steel, or a titanium nitride* brass finish. Neither finish will ever tarnish or corrode. A premium look fixture, with a real glass Fresnel lens for a nice wide light distribution.
This lamp is a standard marine dome light retrofitted with Marinebeam LED bulbs. The result is something nicer and brighter than any standard LED dome light fixture, with the convenience of a night vision option, and the bulbs are replaceable bi-pin G4s. This lamp with Marinebeam LEDs is 3 times brighter than the same dome lamp fitted with standard 10W G4 halogen bulbs.
Comes pre-wired and ready to install. Simple surface mount using 3 screws (included).
This LED dome light is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You will not be disappointed.
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 2"
- Switch: 3-position rocker - Red/Off/Warm White
- Finish: Stainless Steel, or optional Titanium Nitride Brass
- Lens Matrial: Glass
- Voltage: Multi-Voltage 12V or 24V (10-30VDC)
- Amperage: 250mA White, 40mA Red
- Mounting: 3-screw (included)
* Titanium Nitride is a premium finish which looks just like real polished brass, but doesn't tarnish like brass. In fact, Titanium Nitride (TiN) is one of the hardest finishes on the planet, and is 3 times harder than chrome. It is the same stuff that is used to coat super-hard industrial tools, like drill bits. It simply won't wear, discolor, or tarnish. If considering a brass finish, TiN is worth every penny.