NOW FLAT RATE PRIORITY SHIPPING TO ANY US ADDRESS FOR ONLY $6.95
LED Spreader Lamp Bulbs
These are drop-in waterproof (IP65) LED replacements bulbs
designed to replace 4.5" (4-3/8") glass sealed-beams (tractor bulbs) in existing fixtures
, and they seriously outperform the typical sealed beams that are used in most spreader lamp, work lamps, and deck lamps.
Now available in three output powers (5W, 9W and 13W) to suit any applications or budget. These are meant to easily replace your existing 35W to 100W sealed beam bulbs, and save you gobs of power. They feature the newest Samsung 35L or CREE XB-D power LEDs, along with our constant-current chipset, for the absolute brightest output.
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL (Non-US) CUSTOMERS
- SL-PAR-05: 5W, 3-LED, 30° beam angle, 385 Lumens (40W equivalent)
- SL-PAR-09: 9W, 5-LED, 30° beam angle, 645 Lumens (70W equivalent)
- SL-PAR-13: 13W, 7-LED, 30° or 60° beam angle, 900 Lumens (100W equivalent)
: This item will have additional shipping charges due to its size and weight. Generally, a pair of these can be shipped anywhere in the world via DHL for about $42. Please see our shipping page or checkout screen for additional info.Beam Angle Calculator (Click Here)
- 4.5" PAR36 LED Lamp
- Direct Replacement for GE and Philips 12V and 24V 4400 Series Tractor Bulbs
- IP65 Rated Waterproof (not for underwater use)
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Housing (should be isolated from dissimilar metals to prevent galvanic corrosion)
- Screw terminal base (G53 type)
- O-ring Sealed and fully marinized internal electronics
- CREE XB-D LEDs - Bright White (6500°k)
- 385 (5W), 645 (9W), or 900 (13W) Lumen output
- 10-30VDC marinebeam Constant-Current Chipset
- 30° or 60° beam spread (FWHM)
- Replaces PAR36, GE4446, 4510, 4416, 4405, 4515, 4411, 4509, & 4596 4.5" sealed beams
- 2-Year Warranty
These replace all sealed-beam and halogen "tractor headlight" style 4-1/2" lamps (also known as PAR36, or GE 4411, and 4593 lamps). This includes deck lights from Perko, Aqua Signal, Seldén, Sea-Dog, etc.,with 4.5" housings, including the rubber and stainless housings. They are not, however, rated for use as headlamps in on-highway vehicle applications.
These lamps are designed to reach the deck from a mast spreader at a height of 10 to 80 feet above the surface. The 30° angle provides a very bright spot of about 10 feet in diameter at 20 feet.
NOTE: THE PICTURES BELOW SHOW THE PREVIOUS GENERATION OF PRODUCT, THE NEWEST GEN ARE MORE THAN 50% BRIGHTER THAN THOSE SEEN IN THE PICTURES BELOW
Comparison to original sealed beam bulb at distance of 25 feet (7.6 meters), taken with a fixed aperature of f/2.2 at 1/2 second exposure at 25' from source:
Below is a shot of the towering masts of the Ron Holland designed, and Royal Huisman built, 144' superyacht Juliet. The main mast towers over 175' above the water The main mast has just been fitted with 18 of the Marinebeam 4.5" LEDs. Note the mizzen with the original halogens for comparision purposes.
Picture compliments of Captain Jonathen Allen and crew of the Juliet
To learn more technical information about Marinebeam LED's click here