- 12W High-Output Marine LED Deck Light (DL-12-04)
This is Marinebeam's answer to the overly expensive LED deck lights out there. We teamed up again with our French partner MarineLED to produce this lamp with the best constant current technology available.
Four 3W PowerLEDs make an astonishing 890 lumens at less than 1 Amp. The 60° beam is a perfect angle for use on boats, RV's, or general industrial use. High-output LED beams are directed using an optically-optimized prizmatic LED reflector, which is protected by an impact and UV resistant PMMA acrylic lens.
As with all Marinebeam LED products used in mobile applications, this lamp is current-controlled using the Marinebeam Constant-Current chipset, so it can handle any voltage from 10-30VDC without compromising the LED life or output. The housing body is made of high-strength aluminum alloy with plenty of surface-area for maximum heat-dissipation. IP 67 waterproof, specially coated with a anti-corrosive white marine finish, and utilizing full stainless-steel hardware, it is ready for anything the sea can throw at it.
- Operating Voltage: 10-30VDC (12V or 24V)
- Current Draw: 0.9A at 12V; 0.48A @ 24V
- Power: 12W
- Color Temperature: 6,500k
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Beam Angle: 60° Beam Angle Calculator (Click Here)
- Immersion Protection Rating: IP67
- Housing/Hardware Mat'l: Aluminum Alloy; Stainless Steel
- Lens Mat'l: PMMA (Acrylic)
- LM79 Life: 30,000 hours
- Warranty: 2 Years