Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $24.00 each
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $23.00 each
Our 12VDC 2-piece weather-proof Dusk-to-Dawn photocell switch is perfect for mounting outdoors, in salt air, or wet environments. The sensor head is hermetically sealed, and can be mounted remotely to allow you to terminate the connections in a protected area.
It is simple to wire, and simple to mount. This heavy-duty sensor switch is perfect for any 12VDC lamps or other loads up to 120W that you want to turn on at dusk, and turn off again at dawn.
Perfect for switching anchor lights, dock-lights, underwater lights, security lights, CCTV cameras, solar projects, etc. Also great at home or on the farm.
Very popular item for hunters using the switch for feral hog and wild boar feeding stations.
Because the sensor is separated from the switch control box by 7" of wire (it can be extended but is polarity sensitive), it allows for convenient and/or discrete mounting configurations. Great for locating the sensor at the mast-top for controlling an anchor light. Can be mounted in an enclosure, through a cockpit panel or bulkhead, etc.
This unit is closed without power: if the power connection to the unit is lost, the sensor is bypassed and power is delivered continuously.
- Voltage: 12VDC (will not operate on AC systems)
- Sensor: Photodiode
- Rated Switching Load: 120W (10A at 12VDC)
- Switch-On Light Level: 5-15 Lux
- Switch-Off Light Level: 30-80 Lux
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40F to 158F
- Housing Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 30mm
- Sensor Dimensions: 21mm x 25mm dia.
- Sensor Mounting Hole Size: 20mm (3/4")
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Sensor Mounting: Locknut and rubber gasket, supplied
- Anti-Falsing Switching Delay: 10-20 seconds
- Lifetime Rating: 5,000 cycles (at full load)
- Standby Power: 0.020A