Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 9 and pay only $28.50 each
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $25.00 each
The Marinebeam 12VDC (or 24VDC) Weatherproof Dusk-to-Dawn Photocell Switch can be added to any 12VDC (or 24VDC) circuit to automatically turn on your lamps at dusk, and then automatically switch them back off at sunrise.
This twilight switch can be used with any of our DC LED lamps or incandescent lamps up to 120W total (security deck lights , or for adding to any anchor light or cockpit lights. Imagine the security and utility of always returning to the boat with plenty of light, or never again forgetting to turn on (or off) the anchor light or other critical lights when cruising.
This sensor switch's articulating sensor head is waterproof Lexan® polycarbonate, and its base is designed to be fitted on a weatherproof bulkhead, radar arch or enclosure, providing a waterproof seal by means of the included aluminum clamping nuts and sealing gasket. It requires a 3/4" mounting hole. It has a special 100% electronic dawn-to-dusk light-sensing circuit to minimize unwanted cycling, and to ensure that your lamps come on upon properly at dusk, and turn off again at dawn.
ATTENTION HOG HUNTERS This is perfect for hog feeding stations using 12VDC battery power. We also have the best green LED floodlights for baiting stations.
THESE PHOTOCELLS ARE FOR DC SYSTEMS ONLY, AND WILL NOT OPERATE ON 12VAC (or 24VAC systems).
- Voltage: 12VDC or optional 24VDC
- Max. Load: 10A at 12VDC (or 5A at 24VDC)
- Thread Size: 3/4"
- Material: Lexan
- Fuse Requirement: 10A
- Housing: Weatherproof Lexan®
- Photocell: Silicon Sensor
- Turn On Illuminance: 1 foot-candle.
- Turn-on/off Ratio: 1:1.5
- Time Delay: 5 seconds off only.
- Switch Type: Single-pole, single-throw
- Temperature Range: -40° to 158°.
- Wiring: Moisture proof, color coded
- Wire length: 6 inches.
- Dimensions: 4-1/8" overall height, 1-3/4" wide, 1" deep.
- Standby Current: 0.020A @ 12VDC during daylight, < 0.010A at night.