Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $11.00 each
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $10.50 each
|LEDs:||(10) 2835 emitters|
|Input Voltage:||10 - 30VDC (Integrated Constant Current IC)|
|Amperage:||0.17A at 12VDC|
|Color Temperature:||2,900°K (Warm White), 6,000°K (Cool White)|
|Output:||150 Lumens WW, 155 Lumens CW|
|Base Type:||G4 Bi-Pin, 4mm spacing, 0.7mm pins|
|Dimensions:||ø30mm x 8.5mm face x 31mm overall|
|Dimmable:||Yes - with PWM Dimmer|
This G4 LED bulb continues to be one of our best sellers because it fits most boat and RV G4 halogen fixtures, and is one of the brightest G4 LED replacements that we produce. Its 10 LED design spreads the LED emitters over a wider area, giving the bulb a pleasant tone, with a less dazzling appearance than some LED bulbs.
The bulb features a proprietary Constant-Current driver and high-output thermally-efficient multi-emitter SMD LED bonded to an Alumicore substrate. These features combine to give record setting output, superior efficacy (lumens/watt), and the longest service life in a replacement G4 form factor.
The output of this bulb significantly exceeds that of a 10W halogen, and fits most fixtures, even the small puck lights and recessed fixtures used on most modern boats.
- 10 high-efficacy LED chips (low power, but super-bright)
- Thermally efficient PCB design for longer LED life
- No radio interference - CE EMC Approved
- High color rendering index (>85) in Warm White option
- Polymeric PTC re-settable thermal foldback fuse - protects the LEDs from overtemperature by reducing the current
- Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) - protects the bulb from momentary high-voltage spikes due to load-dump events from inverters, static electricity, etc.
- Polarity ambidextrous design (no polarity required)